- By the racers panting.
- Igniting sparks.
- Raiding at dawn.
- Raising clouds of dust.
- Storming into the midst.
- Indeed, the human being is ungrateful to his Lord.
- And he bears witness to that.
- And he is fierce in his love of wealth.
- Does he not know? When the contents of the graves are scattered around.
- And the contents of the hearts are obtained.
- Their Lord, on that Day, is fully informed of them.
This version of the Quran in English may be freely used in the United States, and was downloaded from Project Gutenberg. Special thanks to Talal Itani listed as the downloaded document’s author.
Please follow and like us: