- Abundance distracts you.
- Until you visit the graveyards.
- Indeed, you will know.
- Certainly, you will know.
- If you knew with knowledge of certainty.
- You would see the Inferno.
- Then you will see it with the eye of certainty.
- Then, on that Day, you will be questioned about the Bliss.
This version of the Quran in English may be freely used in the United States, and was downloaded from Project Gutenberg. Special thanks to Talal Itani listed as the downloaded document’s author.
Please follow and like us: